NECK IN CHEEK
To reduce any puffiness in the neck area and make your neck appear more refined, Dr Ibrahim has this move to try.
- Flex your neck by raising your chin
- Apply a few drops of Elixir to the neck area
- Starting from the edge of your jawline with your fingertips or Gua Sha, move in firm strokes down towards your chest on either side of your neck
Repeat ten times.
ALL ABOUT THE EYES
When it comes to the eye area, Dr Ibrahim cautions that the skin here is incredibly delicate, so be careful not to tug excessively during this workout, which is designed to help reduce the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
- Use your index or ring finger (whichever is more comfortable) on both sides and essentially make a ‘u’ shape underneath each eye with Eye Dream or Eye Work.
- Start where your brow bone begins, then gently move downwards until you reach the cheeks and then curve upwards to your outer eye and brow bone.
- Repeat ten times per eye.
More defined and volumised lips? Yes please. Dr Ibrahim showed us an equipment-free workout to work the orbicularis oris muscle, which is the one that forms the bulk of the lips.
- Start with a smile
- As you smile, purse your lips together
- Then blow out some air through your lips
- Repeat ten times
Let me know how you get on with your facial massage routine. It has really made my skin glow, I started in March 2020 and the first lockdown and I am thrilled with the results. Until next time,